Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Slush
This pretty slush was served at my baby shower. It's a perfect refresher for this type of event! Sarah Thompson
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups chilled club soda
- In a blender or food processor, place the strawberries, concentrate,
- water and ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a 2-qt.
- freezer container. Cover and freeze for at least 12 hours or until
- Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving. Just before serving,
- transfer strawberry mixture to a large bowl; stir in soda. Yield:
- about 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 83 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.