Frozen Strawberry Delight Recipe
Simple, pretty and refreshing, this cool, lovely dessert will become a family favorite in no time. Sprinkle in some fresh blueberries for a patriotic treat! —Barbara Christensen, Jacksonville, Florida
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 8 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1. Line an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan with foil, letting edges hang over sides; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; fold in 2 cups strawberries and 2 cups whipped topping. Transfer half of the mixture to prepared pan. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs; top with remaining strawberry mixture. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- 3. To serve, using foil, lift dessert out of pan. Invert onto a serving plate; discard foil. Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sides of dessert; garnish with remaining strawberries. Cut into slices. Yield: 10 servings.
1 slice equals 256 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC