- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 8 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Line an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan with foil, letting edges hang over sides; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; fold in 2 cups strawberries and 2 cups whipped topping. Transfer half of the mixture to prepared pan. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs; top with remaining strawberry mixture. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, using foil, lift dessert out of pan. Invert onto a serving plate; discard foil. Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sides of dessert; garnish with remaining strawberries. Cut into slices. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Strawberry Delight
Sort By :
"haven't made yet. You need to say to save a few strawberres for the top. will make later"
"Was so excited to try this for Easter dinner. Disappointment, It never set up was a terrible mess .."
"This cake thing is so delicious. It turns out to be kind of small so it is not enough for a big crowd but it is absolutely a delight to eat."
"I made this Strawberry Delight and it was a hit!! It tastes great and is a "delight" for the summer time! I followed the recipe as submitted."
"This is my recipe and this is not how I submitted it at all. the mixture is not supposed to be split, the cookies are supposed to form a crust on top of the loaf pan to be flipped over after frozen! I am glad that it won the contest though!"