Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris Recipe
- 3/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries
- 1. In a blender, combine the rum, limeade concentrate, strawberries and ice. Cover and process until smooth and thickened (use more ice for thicker daiquiris). Pour into cocktail glasses.
- 2. To garnish each daiquiri, cut a 1/2-in. slit into the tip of a strawberry; position berry on rim of glass. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 232 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
"This is the perfect recipe. So easy, especially when you're entertaining. I did rum to taste."
"The Bunco girls loved them!"