Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris Recipe
Blend this refreshing pink drink to serve on a hot summer day, for a barbecue or during your Mexican-themed party.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries
- 1. In a blender, combine the rum, limeade concentrate, strawberries and ice. Cover and process until smooth and thickened (use more ice for thicker daiquiris). Pour into cocktail glasses.
- 2. To garnish each daiquiri, cut a 1/2-in. slit into the tip of a strawberry; position berry on rim of glass. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 232 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2014
"The Bunco girls loved them!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC