Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris Recipe
Blend this refreshing pink drink to serve on a hot summer day, for a barbecue or during your Mexican-themed party.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries
- 1. In a blender, combine the rum, limeade concentrate, strawberries and ice. Cover and process until smooth and thickened (use more ice for thicker daiquiris). Pour into cocktail glasses.
- 2. To garnish each daiquiri, cut a 1/2-in. slit into the tip of a strawberry; position berry on rim of glass. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 232 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC