Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
Blend this refreshing pink drink to serve on a hot summer day, for a barbecue or during your Mexican-themed party.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries
- In a blender, combine the rum, limeade concentrate, strawberries and
- ice. Cover and process until smooth and thickened (use more ice for
- thicker daiquiris). Pour into cocktail glasses.
- To garnish, cut a 1/2-in. slit into the tip of a strawberry; position
- berry on rim of glass. Repeat as desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 232 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.