Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris Recipe
- 3/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries
- 1. In a blender, combine the rum, limeade concentrate, strawberries and ice. Cover and process until smooth and thickened (use more ice for thicker daiquiris). Pour into cocktail glasses.
- 2. To garnish each daiquiri, cut a 1/2-in. slit into the tip of a strawberry; position berry on rim of glass. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 232 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
"This is the perfect recipe. So easy, especially when you're entertaining. I did rum to taste."
"The Bunco girls loved them!"