- 3/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries
- In a blender, combine the rum, limeade concentrate, strawberries and ice. Cover and process until smooth and thickened (use more ice for thicker daiquiris). Pour into cocktail glasses.
- To garnish each daiquiri, cut a 1/2-in. slit into the tip of a strawberry; position berry on rim of glass. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris in The Taste of Home Cookbook
Reviews for Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review