- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 8 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 envelopes unsweetened cherry soft drink mix or other red flavor of your choice
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT:
- Grapefruit or citrus soda
- In a 6-qt. container, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and freeze for 12 hours, stirring every 2 hours. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- For each serving: Place 1/2 cup fruit slush in a glass. Add 1/2 cup soda. Yield: about 5 quarts.
Reviews forFrozen Slush
"I use Tropical Punch flavored drink mix. People always rave over this. It's not as sweet as some punch recipes and is light and refreshing."
"I have used cherry or strawberry jello (large box) instead of the soft drink mix."