Frozen Sandwich Cookies
With just three ingredients, these cute cookies are a snap to make. Everyone, young and old, likes these cool, creamy treats. —Mary Ann Irvine, Lombard, IL
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1/2 cup spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt
- 16 chocolate wafers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt until blended. Spread
- on bottoms of half of the chocolate wafers; top with remaining
- wafers. Place on a baking sheet. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- Serve or wrap in plastic wrap and return to freezer for serving
- later. Yield: 8 sandwich cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich cookie equals 110 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.