Frozen Raspberry Pie Recipe
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (8 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted slivered almonds
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and almonds, optional
- 1. Place marshmallow creme in a deep microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until marshmallow creme puffs and becomes smooth when stirred.
- 2. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Stir in yogurt and sherbet. Fold in whipped topping and almonds.
- 3. Pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and almonds if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 338 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Frozen Raspberry Pie
"Super easy for a quick dessert. We use when on vacation at the beach... make in the morning, and eat for dinner. Very cool and refreshing!!"