Guests' eyes will light up at the sight of this appealing make-ahead pie from Dorothy Latta-McCarty. "The light raspberry flavor is accented by the pleasant crunch of almonds," notes the Lakewood, Colorado cook. "It's especially refreshing in summer."
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (8 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted slivered almonds
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and almonds, optional
- Place marshmallow creme in a deep microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until marshmallow creme puffs and becomes smooth when stirred.
- Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Stir in yogurt and sherbet. Fold in whipped topping and almonds.
- Pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and almonds if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Raspberry Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p48
Reviews for Frozen Raspberry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2014
"Super easy for a quick dessert. We use when on vacation at the beach... make in the morning, and eat for dinner. Very cool and refreshing!!"