Frozen Raspberry Delight Recipe
Light and refreshing, here's a dessert created with busy holiday hostesses in mind. It's easy, lovely, serves a crowd and can be made days ahead for convenience.
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 32 cookies)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- 2 pints raspberry sherbet
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh mint leaves and fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Carefully spread hot fudge topping over the crust. Spread ice cream evenly over topping. Spread raspberry sherbet over ice cream; swirl gently. Top with whipped topping. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with mint and raspberries if desired. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 385 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 188mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Frozen Raspberry Delight
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC