Frozen Raspberry Cream Squares Recipe
- 2 cups finely crushed reduced-fat vanilla wafers (about 65 wafers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1. In a bowl, combine the wafer crumbs and butter. Press half of the crumb mixture into an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Set remaining crumb mixture aside. Sprinkle berries over crust.
- 2. In a bowl, combine sour cream and sugar; gradually stir in half-and-half until smooth. Pour over berries. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece: 237 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat
Reviews for Frozen Raspberry Cream Squares
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.