Frozen Raspberry Cheesecakes
With the delectable taste of raspberry cheesecake ice cream this pretty layered dessert serves as an elegant ending to almost any meal. "A special church friend originally made a version with lime sherbet," Vicki Melies of Elkhorn, Nebraska writes. "I loved the taste, but this is a fun variation.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1/4 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the
- bottom of a 4-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray. Freeze
- for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk and
- lemon juice until blended. Spread over crust. Freeze for 2 hours or
- until firm.
- Spread sherbet over cream cheese layer; freeze 2 hours longer. Top
- with raspberries. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cheesecake equals 391 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 288 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.