Frozen Raspberry Cheesecakes Recipe
With the delectable taste of raspberry cheesecake ice cream this pretty layered dessert serves as an elegant ending to almost any meal. "A special church friend originally made a version with lime sherbet," Vicki Melies of Elkhorn, Nebraska writes. "I loved the taste, but this is a fun variation.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + freezing YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- Fresh raspberries
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of two 4-in. springform pans coated with cooking spray. Freeze 10 minutes. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until blended. Spread over crust. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. Spread sherbet over cream cheese layer; freeze 2 hours longer. Top with raspberries. Yield: 2 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC