Frozen Raspberry Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1/2 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- Fresh raspberries
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of two 4-in. springform pans coated with cooking spray. Freeze 10 minutes. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until blended. Spread over crust. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. Spread sherbet over cream cheese layer; freeze 2 hours longer. Top with raspberries. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cheesecake: 730 calories, 44g fat (23g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 518mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Raspberry Cheesecakes
"A quick basic recipe for Cheesecake for 2!"