With the delectable taste of raspberry cheesecake ice cream this pretty layered dessert serves as an elegant ending to almost any meal. "A special church friend originally made a version with lime sherbet," Vicki Melies of Elkhorn, Nebraska writes. "I loved the taste, but this is a fun variation.
- 1/2 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- Fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of two 4-in. springform pans coated with cooking spray. Freeze 10 minutes. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until blended. Spread over crust. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread sherbet over cream cheese layer; freeze 2 hours longer. Top with raspberries. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Raspberry Cheesecakes in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 8
Reviews for Frozen Raspberry Cheesecakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review