Frozen Raspberry Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1/4 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 4-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray. Freeze for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until blended. Spread over crust. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread sherbet over cream cheese layer; freeze 2 hours longer. Top with raspberries. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Raspberry Cheesecakes
Sort By :
"This is so easy to make and a nice version of a cheesecake with out 5 bricks of rich cheese. I quadrupled the recipe and put it in a regular 9 inch pie plate, it keeps very well in the freezer. I've made it twice now. It's kind of like an icecream cake!"
"A quick basic recipe for Cheesecake for 2!"