- Set aside 3/4 cup whipped topping for garnish; fold remaining whipped
- topping into cream cheese mixture. Pour filling over crust. Freeze
- for 5 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining whipped
- For sauce, place the raspberries, sugar and liqueur in a food
- processor. Cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Strain
- and discard seeds and pulp. Refrigerate until serving.
- Remove dessert from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Remove
- sides of pan. Garnish with chopped pistachios and remaining whipped
- topping. Serve with sauce.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice with 4 teaspoons sauce equals 214 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.