Kiwi, pineapple, sugar and water are all you need to make these easy, breezy freezer pops.—Colleen Ludovice, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 3 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup water, divided
- 8 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 12 plastic or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 2 cups sliced peeled kiwifruit (about 6 medium)
- Place pineapple, 1/2 cup water and 4 teaspoons sugar in a food processor; pulse until combined. Divide among cups. Top cups with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Place kiwifruit and the remaining water and sugar in food processor; pulse until combined. Spoon over pineapple layer. Freeze, covered, until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Frozen Pineapple-Kiwi Pops in Frozen Desserts 2014, p7
Reviews for Frozen Pineapple-Kiwi Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2015
"These were delicious and so easy to make. My kids loved helping make them--and eating them!"