Frozen Peppermint Cream Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a small bowl, combine 1 cup graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in the peppermint candy, marshmallows and walnuts. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 8-12 servings.
1 each: 309 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 107mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Peppermint Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.