Frozen Peanut Parfait Pies
People will think you went to a lot of trouble to make these luscious pies, but with just six ingredients, it's quite simple to make. The crowd-pleasing dessert will be the hit of any potluck or party. —Anne Powers, Munford, Alabama
12-16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 pastry shells (9 inches), baked
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth;
- fold in whipped topping. Spread a fourth of the mixture into each
- pie shell. Drizzle each with a fourth of the fudge topping; sprinkle
- each with 1/2 cup peanuts. Repeat layers.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 5
- minutes before cutting. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 492 calories, 28 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 336 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.