- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 pastry shells (9 inches), baked
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread a fourth of the mixture into each pie shell. Drizzle each with a fourth of the fudge topping; sprinkle each with 1/2 cup peanuts. Repeat layers.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Reviews for Frozen Peanut Parfait Pies
Sort By :
"Peanut? Shouldn't this include peanut butter in the mixture with the condensed milk and the cream cheese? I think it would really add flavor!"
"This sounds amazing! I can't wait to try it."
"Very good...my family loved it!"
"This is the BEST pie! Easty to make and delicious! If you liked this pie, you might also like the frosty toffee bits pie from taste of home."
"Delicious! It's also a nice unique twist on cream pies. I halved the recipe and only made one.~ Theresa"