With its fresh and sweet flavor, you’ll be glad that each bite of this cool and creamy treat delivers bone-building benefits! Gaudrey_GA, Taste of Home on-line community
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Dash salt
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place peaches in a blender. Cover and process until blended; set aside. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and salt until sugar dissolves. Add the yogurt, vanilla and reserved peaches.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. When ice cream is frozen, transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Frozen Peach Yogurt in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p40
Reviews for Frozen Peach Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review