Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares
A sprig of fresh mint on top of each serving will give it extra "wow" appeal.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O® Peach Flavor Gelatin
- 4 cups cubed pound cake
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- 12 small peaches, sliced
- 12 fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, ice cream and gelatin
- powder; beat until well blended. Spoon into an 8-in. square dish;
- freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- To serve, drizzle with preserves. Cut into squares and top each
- square with 1 peach slice and 1 raspberry. Store leftovers in
- freezer. Yield: 12 servings.