Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares Recipe
A sprig of fresh mint on top of each serving will give it extra "wow" appeal.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O® Peach Flavor Gelatin
- 4 cups cubed pound cake
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- 12 small peaches, sliced
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, ice cream and gelatin powder; beat until well blended. Spoon into an 8-in. square dish; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- 2. To serve, drizzle with preserves. Cut into squares and top each square with 1 peach slice and 1 raspberry. Store leftovers in freezer. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares
Reviewed May. 31, 2011
"what to do with the pund cake???Has anyone made this recipe??"
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2010
"I would assume that the pound cake be layered below the whipped portion, but every time I assume.............results could be questionable."
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2010
"how is the pound cake used?"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC