- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O® Peach Flavor Gelatin
- 4 cups cubed pound cake
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- 12 small peaches, sliced
- 12 fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, ice cream and gelatin powder; beat until well blended. Spoon into an 8-in. square dish; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- To serve, drizzle with preserves. Cut into squares and top each square with 1 peach slice and 1 raspberry. Store leftovers in freezer. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p70
Reviews for Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 31, 2011
"what to do with the pund cake???Has anyone made this recipe??"
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2010
"I would assume that the pound cake be layered below the whipped portion, but every time I assume.............results could be questionable."
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2010
"how is the pound cake used?"