Frozen Orange Delight Recipe
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in pineapple juice. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 2. Fold in whipped topping. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in the refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 4 servings (1 quart).
1 cup: 140 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Frozen Orange Delight
"I don't have an ice cream freezer. Can this be frozen in a 6 cup Pyrex dish? Thanks."