Dessert doesn't get much easier than this frosty five-ingredient favorite from Nancy Horsburgh. "It's cool and refreshing," promises the Everett, Ontario reader "Children like it because it tastes like a popular ice cream treat."
Featured In: 30 Recipes for No-Bake Pies
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3 drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 drop yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream and orange juice concentrate. Stir in food coloring if desired. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Orange Cream Pie in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p9
Reviews for Frozen Orange Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review