Frozen Mud Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar, optional
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups chocolate chip or coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Additional Oreo cookies, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar if desired. Stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Spoon 2 cups ice cream into crust. Drizzle with half of the chocolate syrup; swirl with a knife. Gently top with remaining ice cream. Drizzle with remaining syrup; swirl with a knife. Freeze until firm.
- 3. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whole cookies if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 381 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Mud Pie
"Quick dessert to assemble. Came out pretty despite my lack of decorating talents."
"YUM! I like to use chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.~ Theresa"