Frozen Mocha Torte Recipe
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and chocolate syrup until smooth. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water; add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped cream. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- 3. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with coffee beans if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 slice: 414 calories, 23g fat (14g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Mocha Torte
"Just like the mudpie you would order at a nice restaurant, and so easy to make!!"
"This dessert is AWESOME. I use oreos with a couple tablespoons of butter for the base =)"
"This recipe is awesome!!!!! I have made it many times and I always get rave reviews. My family asks me to make it for holidays and special occasions."
"This is my go to dessert for everything! It is so creamy and good. I buy two oreo crusts and follow rest of recipe as written. Sooo yummy!"
"Fabulous! A summer favorite for several years now."