Frozen Mocha Torte Recipe
For an easy, make-ahead dessert that's elegant and luscious, try this recipe. The perfect blend of mocha and chocolate is in each cool, refreshing slice. —Lisa Kivirist, Browntown, Wisconsin
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and chocolate syrup until smooth. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water; add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped cream. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- 3. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with coffee beans if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 414 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Mocha Torte
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC