- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and chocolate syrup until smooth. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water; add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped cream. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with coffee beans if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Mocha Torte
"Just like the mudpie you would order at a nice restaurant, and so easy to make!!"
"This dessert is AWESOME. I use oreos with a couple tablespoons of butter for the base =)"
"This recipe is awesome!!!!! I have made it many times and I always get rave reviews. My family asks me to make it for holidays and special occasions."
"This is my go to dessert for everything! It is so creamy and good. I buy two oreo crusts and follow rest of recipe as written. Sooo yummy!"