Frozen Mocha Marbled Loaf Recipe
- 2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Line a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with foil. In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto the bottom and 1-1/2-in. up the sides of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla and mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon half of the mixture into another bowl and set aside. Dissolve coffee in hot water; fold into remaining cream cheese mixture. Fold in chocolate syrup.
- Spoon half of the chocolate mixture over crust. Top with half of the reserved cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Cut through layers with a knife to swirl the chocolate (pan will be full). Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, lift out of the pan; remove foil. Cut into slices. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Mocha Marbled Loaf(2)
Sort By :
Very disappointing. I made this recipe because I needed something that was egg-free. The chocolate sauce was not a good thing - the overall chocolate taste was very synthetic. The mixture was more runny than I had imagined making the layering very difficult. And, despite using the same size pan the recipe called for, the was no way all the mixture would fit in it - the caution that 'pan will be full' is major understatement. '2nd pan will be almost full' would be better! So no, I won't be making this again. It was very messy and did not taste all that great at all.
This is fabulous! I have made in for years and it is a wonderful treat and comes out beautiful for company!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >