- 2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Line a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with foil. In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto the bottom and 1-1/2-in. up the sides of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla and mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon half of the mixture into another bowl and set aside. Dissolve coffee in hot water; fold into remaining cream cheese mixture. Fold in chocolate syrup.
- Spoon half of the chocolate mixture over crust. Top with half of the reserved cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Cut through layers with a knife to swirl the chocolate (pan will be full). Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, lift out of the pan; remove foil. Cut into slices. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Mocha Marbled Loaf
"This is a question not a review! I do not like sweetened condensed milk. Is there anything that I can substitute instead?I really want to try this so if anyone could help, I would appreciate it!Thank you!"
"Fell in love with this first time I made it. A must to have on hand in summer for refreshing dessert. A family favorite."
"This is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)"
"I love it !!!!!"
"This is a delicious dessert! Tastes so rich and yummy! I like to keep several in the freezer for unexpected guests. Love that it can be made ahead."