Frozen Mocha Marbled Loaf Recipe
- 2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Line a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with foil. In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto the bottom and 1-1/2-in. up the sides of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla and mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon half of the mixture into another bowl and set aside. Dissolve coffee in hot water; fold into remaining cream cheese mixture. Fold in chocolate syrup.
- Spoon half of the chocolate mixture over crust. Top with half of the reserved cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Cut through layers with a knife to swirl the chocolate (pan will be full). Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, lift out of the pan; remove foil. Cut into slices. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Mocha Marbled Loaf
Sort By :
I love it !!!!!
This is a delicious dessert! Tastes so rich and yummy! I like to keep several in the freezer for unexpected guests. Love that it can be made ahead.
Just made this last night. I used a Hazelnut flavored instant coffee and cut up chocolate covered almonds on top of it. Turned out amazing. I was really careful folding in the whipped heavy cream and not just stirring it. Also had to make sure that the cream was fully whipped. After I added hot water to the instant coffee I let it sit for a few minutes to cool so it wouldn't melt the cream mixture. I used a 9x5 loaf pan and it filled right to the top. Tasted incredible the next afternoon ( I kept it in the freezer overnight). Will definitely be adding this recipe to my favorites. Thank you Cheryl for another amazing Taste of Home recipe!! :)
FANTASTIC! Especially for a coffee flavored dessert with chocolate - try it with espresso powdered coffee... YUM!!!!!
This sounds very good; I need to buy instant coffee soon!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >