Frozen Mocha Cheesecakes Recipe
Enjoy multiple desserts in one with Wendy Nuis' decadent, no-bake cheesecake. Turn it into a whole new creation by using different flavored chips or mini chips, replacing the coffee with another flavor stir-in or adding in crushed toffee or peppermints. Be sure you add in only 1 tablespoon to prevent overwhelming your taste buds.
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 to 6 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of four 4-in. springform pans coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Place pans on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth Cool. In a small bowl, combine coffee granules and water. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, chocolate and coffee mixture until smooth. Pour into crusts. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
- 4. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 each: 383 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Mocha Cheesecakes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC