Frozen Mocha Cheesecake Loaf Recipe
From Carmel, Indiana, Andy Heavilin writes, “I received a recipe from a friend, and it's the greatest dessert I've ever had. I'm sure that it's loaded with fat and calories, though. Can you help?”
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. + freezing YIELD:12 servings
- 2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1. Line a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with heavy-duty foil. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of prepared pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon half of the mixture into another bowl and set aside. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water; fold into remaining cream cheese mixture. Fold in chocolate syrup.
- 3. Spoon half of the chocolate mixture over crust. Top with half of the reserved cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers (pan will be full). Freeze, uncovered, for 6 hours or until set. Cover and freeze until serving. Use foil to lift out of pan; cut into slices. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 423 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC