Frozen Lemon Pie Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Add lemonade concentrate; whisk for 30 seconds. Immediately fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Freeze until set, about 25 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 300 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 318 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Lemon Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.