Frozen Lemon-Berry Margaritas Recipe
- 4 lime wedges
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 2/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup tequila, optional
- 1. Using lime wedges, moisten the rims of four margarita or cocktail glasses. Set aside limes for garnish. Sprinkle coarse sugar on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- 2. In a blender, combine the lemonade concentrate and raspberries; cover and process until blended. Press mixture through a fine sieve; discard seeds. Return raspberry mixture to blender; add the ice, strawberries, blueberries, sugar and tequila if desired. Cover and process until smooth.
- 3. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved limes. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 271 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (65g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Lemon-Berry Margaritas
"Very Nice one !"
"I omitted the alcohol because I made them for my son and myself. My berries were plenty sweet so I did not use the sugar in the mix, just on the glass rims. So good!"
"good drink for us girls"
"These are so good. I use the frozen triple berry blend of fruit from Costco, and discovered I could skip the straining step this way. Yum!"
"I've made this several times for company and family. Always loved by children and adults!"
"This is a drink receipe will we make again. It is quite delicious and fresh tasting, unlike mixes from a bottle or can. If we are servering for company, the step of straining the raspberry-lemondade mixture can be done in advance to save time."