Frozen Kool-Aid Dessert
Dessert doesn't mean you have to fuss! This recipe is very easy and will taste delicious on a hot day.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package (.13 ounce) Kool-Aid, any flavor
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, Kool-Aid and milk; stir until the sugar
- and Kool-Aid are dissolved. Pour into a freezer container. Freeze
- for 1 hour or until slushy.
- In a bowl, beat cream until stiff. Add Kool-Aid mixture; mix just
- until combined. Return to the freezer container. Freeze until solid,
- about 2 hours. Yield: 1 quart.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 238 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.