- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches)
- Fresh mint and additional walnuts and maraschino cherries
- In a large bowl, combine milk and whipped topping. Fold in the pineapple, nuts, cherries and lemon juice. Pour half into each crust. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Garnish with mint, additional nuts and cherries. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Reviews forFrozen Hawaiian Pie
"This recipe was pretty easy to make and tasted very cool and refreshing. An extra bonus is that it makes 2 pies, so it's perfect for a gathering! I did make my own graham cracker crusts and the recipe still turned out fantastic! Will be making again, especially as the weather turns warmer!"
"I grew up with a similar recipe, and to get that same flavor I remember, I add coconut. I love it!"
"I served this for a Hawaiian dinner I did for 12 friends and they ate every bit and it got rave reviews!"