- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches)
- Fresh mint and additional walnuts and maraschino cherries
- In a large bowl, combine milk and whipped topping. Fold in the pineapple, nuts, cherries and lemon juice. Pour half into each crust. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Garnish with mint, additional nuts and cherries. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Reviews for Frozen Hawaiian Pie
Sort By :
"Excellent! Like asnunez, my recipe has 8 oz. of softened cream cheese in it. I just made this pie tonight and it's quick and easy. Great taste and pretty, too!"
"I've been making this pie for many years now. It's really an awesome pie. The only difference in my recipe and this one is that mine has an 8oz. pkg of soft cream cheese beaten into the sweet condensed milk. The rest is the same. Give it a shot. You won't be sorry!"
"This recipe was pretty easy to make and tasted very cool and refreshing. An extra bonus is that it makes 2 pies, so it's perfect for a gathering! I did make my own graham cracker crusts and the recipe still turned out fantastic! Will be making again, especially as the weather turns warmer!"
"I made this pie, and everyone loved it and I have had several ask for the recipe. I have made it several times, it goes very fast..at most get togethers I am asked to bring this pie..awesome pie..."
"I grew up with a similar recipe, and to get that same flavor I remember, I add coconut. I love it!"