Frozen Grapefruit-Avocado Salad Recipe
You might wonder about the unusual combination of grapefruit, avocado, grapes and pecans, but you'll find it's a real taste treat.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (24 ounces) grapefruit sections, drained
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, sugar and salt until blended. Gently stir in the grapefruit, avocado, grapes and pecans.
- 2. Transfer to a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Invert onto a cutting board; cut into slices. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 223 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Grapefruit-Avocado Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC