- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (24 ounces) grapefruit sections, drained
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, sugar and salt until blended. Gently stir in the grapefruit, avocado, grapes and pecans.
- Transfer to a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Invert onto a cutting board; cut into slices. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Grapefruit-Avocado Salad in Country Extra January 2005, p51
Reviews for Frozen Grapefruit-Avocado Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review