Frozen Fruit Yogurt Pops
My grandson, Patrick, who's now in high school, was "Grammy's Helper" for years. We made these frozen pops for company and everyone, including the adults, loved them. They're delicious and good for you! —June Dickenson, Philippi, West Virginia
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2-1/4 cups (18 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- Place yogurt, lemon juice and bananas in a blender; cover and process
- until smooth, stopping to stir if necessary.
- Pour mixture into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If
- using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze
- until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fruit pop equals 60 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.