Frozen Fruit Whip Recipe
A fast finale to any meal is as close as the freezer. Everyone has room for some of this light, refreshing dessert.—Tanya McKay, Wells, Nevada
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened blackberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and milk; fold in the frozen berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving. Freeze leftovers; remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 300 calories, 9 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC