Frozen Fruit Whip Recipe
A fast finale to any meal is as close as the freezer. Everyone has room for some of this light, refreshing dessert.—Tanya McKay, Wells, Nevada
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened blackberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and milk; fold in the frozen berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving. Freeze leftovers; remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 300 calories, 9g fat (7g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Whip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC