Frozen Fruit Whip
A fast finale to any meal is as close as the freezer. Everyone has room for some of this light, refreshing dessert.Tanya McKay, Wells, Nevada
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened blackberries
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and milk; fold in the frozen
- berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving. Freeze
- leftovers; remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 300 calories, 9 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.