Frozen Fruit Slush Recipe
A fresh fruit salad can take some time to prepare and needs last-minute assembly. That's why I often rely on this make-ahead frozen fruit dish when entertaining a crowd. —Judy McHone, Springfield, Illinois
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 4 large firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained and chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries, undrained
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
1 cup: 204 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (48g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Slush
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC