Frozen Fruit Slush
Our family loves this refreshing fruit-filled salad, but it's pretty enough to serve company, too. The salad combines pineapple, bananas, grapes and peaches along with lemonade and orange juice concentrates. It is so good, you'll want seconds.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- In a large bowl, stir the bananas and lemonade concentrate until
- coated. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and freeze for 8
- hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 1 to 1-1/4 hours before serving so mixture
- becomes slushy. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 286 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.