- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 4 large firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained and chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries, undrained
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Frozen Fruit Slush in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p210
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review