- 1 can (16 ounces) apricot halves, drained
- 1 container (16 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 juice can water
- In a food processor, chop apricots. In a bowl, combine the apricots, strawberries, pineapple, bananas, orange juice and water. Ladle into muffin cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray. Freeze.
- When frozen, quickly remove salads to freezer bags or tightly covered storage containers. When packing a lunch, place salad in individual storage container in a thermal lunch bag and it will thaw by lunchtime. Yield: 22-24 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Fruit Salad in Taste of Home August/September 1993, p54
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Salads >