Frozen Fruit Pops
"My grandson, Patrick, has been 'Grammy's Helper' for years. We made these Frozen Fruit Pops for company and everyone, including the adults, loved them. They're delicious and good for you!"
June Dickenson, Philippi, West Virginia
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2-1/4 cups (18 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 12 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, lemon juice and bananas; cover and
- process for 45 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary.
- Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with holders or
- insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fruit pop equals 60 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.