Frozen Fruit Pops Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups (18 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 12 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, lemon juice and bananas; cover and process for 45 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary.
- Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Pops(6)
Sort By :
Good, easy and healthy
So easy to make and tastes great too. My toddler and I love these.
Where can I find some popsicle molds at? Please reply back.
My 2 year old daughter is teething with a high fever right now and these have been a lifesaver to get her to eat a little something. She's had 3 today, but I don't have to feel bad since all the ingredients are good for you!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Freeze Pops >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Ice Pops >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >