Frozen Fruit Molds Recipe
Our home economists filled muffin tins with mint leaves, summer fruits and tangy juices, then simply set them in the freezer to create these icy molded cups.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1-1/2 cups sliced bananas, divided
- 1-1/2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 2 medium grapefruit, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, halved
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Place a mint leaf in each of 12 jumbo muffin cups; top each with a banana slice. Divide the pineapple, grapes, grapefruit, cherries and remaining bananas among muffin cups.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple juice, lime juice and reserved juice. Pour 1/4 cup into each muffin cup. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Invert onto a baking sheet. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 86 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 fruit
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Molds
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC