- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Stir in the pineapple, strawberries and bananas. Fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze for up to 1 month.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Fruit Fluff in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p62
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review