Frozen Fruit Fluff Recipe
For a refreshing ending to a meal, serve this cool and creamy fruit dessert shared by Kristy Joy Nieuwenhuis. "I make this sweet treat all year," writes the Grand Rapids, Michigan cook. "It's just as good prepared with fat-free cream cheese and whipped topping."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Stir in the pineapple, strawberries and bananas. Fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze for up to 1 month.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Fruit Fluff in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p62
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Fluff(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review