Frozen Fruit Delight Recipe
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen unsweetened mixed fruit
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices and frozen
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1. Place contents of one frozen mixed fruit package in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 1 minute. Repeat with remaining mixed fruit.
- 2. In a blender, place half of the fruit, yogurt, banana and sugar; cover and process until smooth (mixture will be thick). Transfer to serving dishes. Repeat. Serve immediately or freeze for up to 4 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 107 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 37mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 fruit
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Delight
"This is every bit as easy as touted and sooo delicious! I make it often with different kinds of fruit."
"This is every bit as easy as touted and sooo good! I make it frequently with different kinds of fruit."