Frozen Fruit Delight
Cap off the succulent dinner with frosty Frozen Fruit Delight. Four ingredients are all you'll need to fix the berry-filled favorite. "It's a refreshing way to end a summer meal," Sandy promises.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen unsweetened mixed fruit
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices and frozen
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place contents of one frozen mixed fruit package in a microwave-safe
- dish. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 1 minute. Repeat with
- remaining mixed fruit.
- In a blender, place half of the fruit, yogurt, banana and sugar;
- cover and process until smooth (mixture will be thick). Transfer to
- serving dishes. Repeat. Serve immediately or freeze for up to 4
- hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (3/4 cup) equals 107 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.