Cap off the succulent dinner with frosty Frozen Fruit Delight. Four ingredients are all you'll need to fix the berry-filled favorite. "It's a refreshing way to end a summer meal," Sandy promises.
Recommended: Red, White and Blue Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen unsweetened mixed fruit
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices and frozen
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place contents of one frozen mixed fruit package in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 1 minute. Repeat with remaining mixed fruit.
- In a blender, place half of the fruit, yogurt, banana and sugar; cover and process until smooth (mixture will be thick). Transfer to serving dishes. Repeat. Serve immediately or freeze for up to 4 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Fruit Delight in Light & Tasty August/September 2004, p13
Reviews forFrozen Fruit Delight
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review